Mar 20, 2020
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
“James” Part II
From Team Member to Boss
Click Here to get today's
Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
Our guest James bought the practice where he was already
associate. Reassuring James that he's in an ok spot, George talks
him through his own numbers. They discuss everything from difficult
conversations with staff to the troubles of scheduling out of one
column. Plus George and Matt talk about healthy relationships with
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group