Mar 13, 2020
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
“James” Part I
From Team Member to Boss
Click Here to get today's
Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
After searching for an acquisition for a year and a half, our
guest "James" ended up with a deal right under his nose-- the
practice where he was already associate. With all the bargaining
power, he took the deal, but was he ready to transition from team
member to boss? He and George dive into exhaustion, leadership,
and, as always, sustainability!
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group