Jan 17, 2020
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
“Luke” Part I
New Practice, New Area, Old Leadership Style
Click Here to get
today's Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
The location, the team, the office manager, the practice
model...everything changed when Luke bought a practice.
Everything--that is--except his leadership style. Matt digs deep to
uncover why Luke's production is declining, what he needs to change
to have a successful solo practice, and how much of his budget he
should (or shouldn't) spend on marketing.
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group