Jan 3, 2020
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
“Donald” Part I
How To Staff For Growth
Click Here to get
today's Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
New patient flow is hemorrhaging. You need to make big changes
in your new practice. You're understaffed, and already pushing
employees to what you think is their limit. Where do you start? Our
guest Donald starts by removing the emotion. He and Matt
effortlessly explore how to staff for profitable, simple, and
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group