Jan 31, 2020
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest “Dr.
Ace” Part I
From Group Practice to Solo Doc?
Click Here to get today's
Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
Our guest "Dr. Ace" has a successful group practice with 4,000
patients, but he still wants to go solo. Confused initially, George
looks beyond the impressive numbers to find out why Ace reached out
to him, what it has to do with his office manager--and provides
a-ha moments that leave Ace speechless.
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group