Jan 24, 2020
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
“Luke” Part II
New Practice, New Area, Old Leadership Style
Click Here to get
today's Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
Our guest Dr. Luke has been using Practice By Numbers since day
1 of owning his practice. We learn why he chose it, how he uses it,
and when. Plus, we further explore his leadership style, and we
hear all the difficulties of training staff to perform to higher
standards with diagnosis and case acceptance.
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group